Here's my final post of 2016 guys, it's new Year's Eve. I'm ignoring exam prep to procrastinate by writing this, I have exams in the first and second week of January. Anyway as far as I'm concerned 2017 doesn't really start until February because January doesn't really count as a month does it? :p
As far as blogging goes 2016 was exciting for me, this is the year I started blogging more regularly and seriously. I plucked up the courage and started making YouTube videos. It may sound sad to some of you, but I think the best thing that happened was that I discovered kdrama XD.
- Started blogging regulary.
- Hit 1k on Bloglovin'.
- Discovered Kdrama.
- Plucked up the courage to make YouTube videos.
- Learnt a lot more about photography.
- Wrote & directed my first on-location production.
2017 Bring It On:
- I love Victoria form InTheFrow's post about more general achievable goals: The 5 Achievable New Year's Resolutions.
- Be more positive & grateful.
- Survive the coming semester.
- Spend more time being creative.
- Blog more. My goal for this blog is just to blog more and create better content.
- Read more.
- Eat healthier.. eh I always have this though..
- Stress less / make plans, but also take things as they come.
What are some of your blogging or creative goals for 2017?
Oh and Happy new year! I hope 2017 is filled with wonderful things for you!
Coat: Fashion Techno Tex | Scarf: H&M | Bag: thrifted | Jeans: Monki | Boots: thrifted | Rings: Asos