I don't know how this post became all about food, but looking through my photos this month there are a lot of food items I have been really loving. (It's Ramadan so my appreciation for food has soared.)
1. I've been drinking a lot of homemade iced chai tea lattes this month. I made my own syrup inspired by this recipe. It's a really lovely drink in warmer weather, very refreshing.
2. Organic Surge's Tropical Bergamot Hand & Nail Creme (which has been discontinued *sob*)is gorgeous smelling and great for my dry hands.
3. I've been sprinkling 'Seeds for Cereal' on yogurt, it gives it a nice flavour and crunch. It's very healthy too, it's a blend of milled linseed, sunflower seeds, gojiberries and chia seeds.
4. I haven't tried a Pukka tea I didn't like, this one is 'After Dinner' and it's really nice after meals, especially if you've eaten a little bit too much. (Not that I ever overeat *cough*) It's a blend of organic sweet fennel, roasted chicory and cardamom.
5. I love coconut water, it's brilliant for hydration. This one is the Go Coco coconut water and it is has the most coconutty taste and smell.
6. I've been reading a bit more now it's the summer, and I really quite enjoyed this book. It took a while to get into it, but I'm glad I kept reading.
7. I've been eating lots of lovely summer fruit in Eaton Mess. My favourite deserts at the moment.
8. I tried and loved this Glenisk Strained Greek Mango & Passionfruit Yogurt. It has quite a bit Lot of sugar in it, but it is high in protein.
9. I thrifted these cool granny sandals, they're ugly cool, and are so comfy. Love them.
What have you been loving this month?